November 3, 2007

Go Grease Lightning...

As a kid, I never really dressed up much for Halloween. Maybe because of my church background...I don't know...but, if I did dress up, I'm pretty sure I was always an angel :)

Honestly, though, I think it's much more fun to dress up as an adult. Too often, we all get caught up in the busy-ness of life. I say we need to act like kids more often. Being silly is great for putting a smile on anyone's face!!

So, we have a costume contest at my office each Halloween, and people get pretty into it. Thought I would share some pics from this year's festivities. And by the way, my department won "Best Group Theme"...makes it all worth it!!




1 comment:

Emily said...

Aw you look cute! I think playing dress up is way fun too. It's why I always look forward to weddings so I can play dress up in saris. :)