October 29, 2007

Respect.

I took it up a notch with Liz tonight, respect that is..... You all know I'm not much of a movie buff like her, but lately I've been enjoying watching lots of movies with her. Old movies that is (to get me caught up) and I've been enjoying the movies and the time with her and she loves it, so everybody wins! We were watching The Sixth Sense which I've never seen all the way through, just bits and pieces. Is anybody surprised at this? Anyway the dead little girl who'd been poisoned by her mom who appears in the boy's tent at night and is throwing up is Mischa Barton, actress from The O.C. I told Liz that's who I thought it was and she googled or IMDB'd it or something and confirmed it and was amazed! It was a threefold amazement, I believe: 1. she was amazed that Mischa Barton was in that old of a movie, 2. she was amazed that she did not know/had not discovered that on her own, 3. she was amazed that I knew who Mischa Barton was in the first place. Look at me go! :) Look out Jon/Jeff!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrew and Liz said...

Andrew...I'm so proud! And prouder still, b/c during your blog post, you also managed to place a subliminal Friends quote:

"The meaning of the box is threefold..."

I love you!!

Anonymous said...

well, if you could stay awake through a whole movie you'd probably understand a lot more of them...
Trav

Joel said...

You are really stepping up in this marriage. Huge brownie points.